The real estate agency Land Advisors joins forces with the firm PropTech
Arizona-based Land Advisors Organization announced on July 21 its investment and new partnership with Cecilian Partners, a Pennsylvania-based real estate technology firm.
The customer-centric real estate platform that streamlines the time-consuming operational aspects of community development, integrates community and buyer data, and simplifies the new home buying experience.
With this new partnership, according to a press release, Land Advisors Organization is adding a new layer of PropTech capabilities to its repertoire, expanding its services beyond land analysis and sales to land development, lot management and the buyer’s selling experience with builders.
Cecilian Partners, an early-stage PropTech company, has modernized land development and customer experience with its patented platform, which simplifies data, digital marketing and operations by centralizing the entire customer experience. planning, development and purchasing. Specialized technology helps builders and developers manage lots and inventory in real time using an anti-repeat algorithm.
“Land Advisors Organization’s roots run deep in data analytics and digital technology focused on the land and its value or potential, and we are always on the lookout for technological advancements that improve our industry,” said Greg Vogel, Founder and CEO of Land Advisors Organization. in the release. “Starting this partnership with Cecilian Partners allows our firm to broaden our skills and enter a new category of services for the real estate development sector. This technology platform automates and replaces laborious processes that have plagued community developers and homebuilders for decades, if not centuries, by digitizing the entire system. »
The patented platform is designed to benefit community developers, their investors and home builders and ultimately provide a superior shopping experience for new home buyers. The platform offers:
- Digitized land bank with real-time lot organization and management, including automation of architectural review and sales processes using a cloud-based lot management solution that eliminates spreadsheets and provides real-time community lot updates and current property information, ranging from lot design options to price and construction schedule.
- Increased productivity through an efficient operations management system that streamlines communications between developers, builders and home buyers with connectivity and transparency within a planned community.
- 3D mapping technology that allows builders and developers to showcase their homes and community before they are built through its Street View graphic design, which allows buyers to virtually explore and experience the community.
- Business Intelligence reports, including community performance tracking for investors.
- Sales process management including lead management, traffic tracking, lot and home costing with real-time pricing, sales contracts and buyer data.
“The digital transformation of the real estate industry has seen significant development and investment gains in recent years,” said John Cecilian, co-founder of Cecilian Partners, in the statement. “We are delighted to join Land Advisors Organization in this partnership. With their national footprint and established relationships with the nation’s largest community developers and homebuilders, we anticipate being able to transform the industry while delivering tremendous value to our customers. We’ve seen our platform reduce the planning and approval process from four weeks to three days, not to mention the benefit of highly qualified leads coming through the sales tool. It’s an incredibly powerful tool for anyone looking for efficiency and a better customer experience.
This deal with Cecilian Partners marks the latest PropTech investment from Land Advisors Organization.
PropTech innovation and investment began to emerge in the early 2000s with a focus on residential listings, such as Zillow. Over the past two decades, it has grown significantly as innovations are developed to make it easier to find, buy, sell and manage real estate while reducing the amount of paperwork and making transactions more faster, more efficient and safer.
According to the Center for Real Estate Technology & Innovation, the press release indicates that more than $32 billion was invested in PropTech companies in 2021 and investment bank Keefe, Bruyette & Woods reported that a record amount of $4 billion in venture capital equity funding was invested in the PropTech sector in the first quarter of 2022.
Cecilian Partners plans to begin its Series A fundraising in late 2022 or early 2023.
Organization of land advisers,
real estate technology company,
Arizona Real Estate Agency